Note: this was originally posted on Pack Light, Go Fast
Lately a lot of people have been asking about packing light, so i decided to post something I wrote for Pack Light, Go Fast. I am a big believer in going light and fast. There is even a rule for this: Rule 17: Simple and light equals freedom, agility and mobility.
Packing light for a 10 days trip with a GORUCK GR0
- Arc'teryx Index Folder with 1 polo shirt, 1 button shirt and 1 pair of khakis
- Pack-it folder with swim shorts, 2 tshirts and Patagonia Houdini soft shell
- Pack-it folder with 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear, large PackTowl, iPhone and MacBook Air 11" chargers
- GORUCK Shadow Pocket with basic toiletries
- 1 pair of beach flip-flops
- MacBook Air
Easy, simple, light and fast.