GORUCK Ripstop Cotton TAC Hat
The Ripstop TAC Hat, like its brother, is made with usability in mine. All the features that were mentioned on the review of the original TAC hat are still present here, with 2 main differences: The fabric is cotton and not Cordura, and the hat is a full panel hat and has no mesh like the original.
The features include:
- Primary material: Cotton ripstop.
- 2x3 inch patch-friendly VELCRO® on the front.
- Soft brim with an underside that is a patch-friendly: a soft material that functions like VELCRO® loops.
- NO top button. Removed it because it serves no purpose and it hurts when you wear Peltors or other hearing protection.
- No exterior branding. Only an interior label.
- VELCRO® closure
- 6 panel construction
The hat comes in black, coyote brown and Multicam. It breathes very well and because it covers more of the head than a normal baseball cap, it helps also with sweat management and protection. It sits very comfortable under a helmet as well.
It's a quality tactical hat, built right and comfortable. Give it a try.