The ruck features include:
- Built in the USA of military-grade, highly water resistant materials
- Two compartments: one main, one laptop/hydration next to wearer’s back
- Main compartment opens flat, internal pocket layout allows for optimal organization
- 17″ tall compartment next to the wearer’s back extra reinforced to securely take a laptop or hydration bladder into combat
- High stress points are strength tested at over 400 lbs
- External slant pocket provides quick access to keys, snacks, and other small items
- MultiCam rucks are IR compliant
- 2”x3” Velcro on front allows you to customize GR1 with the patch of your choice (patch is not included)
- Scars Lifetime Guarantee
I've taken mine to some of the nastiest places in the world, to recon and penetration ops and I've taken the GORUCK Challenge with it.
It is still here, good as new.
All GORUCK rucks have similar features, with variations in size. For example the GR Echo is a small-carry-the-essentials backpack that like its older brother (the GR1) is built to last and can adapt to multiple situations.
The GR2 is a big ruck, suitable for long travelling. It is so well designed that you can fit a lot of gear and it still remains carry-on compatible. The fact that this backpack (like all GORUCK packs) opens completely flat makes it really easy to organize and properly story everything.
If you need a backapck and other gear that will not dissapoint you, that will last you a lifetime and that it's made right here, in the USA, go check GORUCK.
Enjoy some more pitures of the gear.