Now, if you only had one article to read about Red Teaming a year, then this one should be it.
Our friends are the Red Team Journal have a fantastic post. I will not write a quote about it. No. I will just list their six points.
just go there and read it.
- Money isn’t the answer, but it’s now part of the problem.
- Point strategies yield a false sense of security but often cost more and yield less than pattern strategies.
- Adversaries with fewer resources but more perceptive pattern strategies continue to give us a run for our money.
- Point red teaming leads to point strategies.
- Pattern red teaming encourages pattern strategies.
- To beat these sorts of adversaries, we need better pattern strategies.